27/01/2014 Leave a comment
So yesterday was a bit of a blur, and I only just managed to get the guide out Monday morning at break time. Sorry once again for the delay.
A number of picks this week:
- Horizon – Sugar v Fat – the evidence about what is worse for you, sugar or fat, has taken a new direction in the last few years, with more and more studies showing how and why sugar is so bad for you. Horizon compares the two with a unique experiment. Identical twin doctors follow radically different diets to try to determine the effects.
- Fixing Nitrogen (on iPlayer now) – with @SellatheChemist looking at alternatives to producing Nitrogen via the Haber process for fertiliser.
- Inside the Animal Mind – with Chris Packham, looking at what it would be like if we had the senses of other animals.
- Absolute Genius with Dick and Dom – they’re investigating Fleming and his discovery of penicillin.
- Pain, Pus, and Poison – Michael Mosley tackles infection.
Read more of this post