01/11/2015 Leave a comment
I’m feeling glum that I’ve not been able to provide you with the guide on a regular basis so far this term. Not enough hours in the day and family and work commitments mean this has had to take a back seat. I’m trying to streamline the process to make it less onerous a task and intend to produce a guide again next week.
One thing that will change is the QR codes – I will post the links to the programme online on this blog (as I did a few weeks ago) and there will be one QR code that links to that post. This will speed up the process.
With that in mind: here are some programmes I think will interest you and your students this week –
- New Natural History programme The Hunt on BBC One – Sunday 1st November and next episode on the 8th.
- Autumnwatch is on this Monday to Thursday at 20:00 on BBC Two
- Essay on Radio 3 is a repeat of The Meaning Of Trees – 22:45 BBC Radio 3 Monday-Friday
- Digital Human – Aleks Krotoski explores the Mind – Monday 16:30 BBC Radio 4
- A repeat of The Truth About Exercise on BBC Four – Monday 2nd 23:30
- In The Life Scientific Jim Al-Khalili interviews Patrick Vallance, head of research and development at GlaxoSmithKline. Tuesday 9:00 and 21:30 BBC Radio 4
- A new series presented by Helen Czerski – Colour: The Spectrum of Science on BBC Four Wednesday 21:00
- Followed by a repeat of Wild Weather with Richard Hammond BBC Four Wednesday 22:00
- In Our Time – Discussing P v NP problems in computer science – Thursday BBC Radio 4 9:00 or 21:30
- Inside Science on Thursday 16:30 and 21:30 BBC Radio 4
- Click on Saturday at various times on the BBC News Channel
- The Naked Scientists at 5:00am Saturday Morning on Radio 5 Live
- On Sunday at 22:00 The Sky at Night asks if we’re any closer to finding a second Earth